Join The D3 Group
We are keen to embrace membership from across the community, whether you're involved in delivery of healthcare for D3 or a recipient of it – in fact we welcome anyone with a constructive interest in D3 and social good. Individual membership subscription is open to everyone, anywhere – so those of you from countries beyond our Antipodean hub are encouraged to join the growing family of paid-up members. We're developing a Practice membership scheme too, initially with specialist practitioners from Down Under (see here).
To renew an existing membership most simply, please go here.
By becoming a full member, you'll receive:
- Our regular e-newsletter with unique D3-flavoured educational content including the latest publications (D3G Dispatch, sample)
- Interim email alerts (D3G event invitations, urgent news & happenings etc)
- A membership pin for your country/state on our "D3 family map"
- Ticket discount at D3G events
- Helpline for student/researcher/practitioner (email, informal only)
- For researchers, the latest prevalence data (before periodic website updates) on request
- A warm buzz from knowing your support helps many others (social impact)
Subscriptions run for 12 months from date of first payment.
Email membership is perpetual until further notice, and can be upgraded to individual subscriber at any time by paying the difference (currently AU$40 – see How to Join, below).
By joining our email list, you'll receive:
- Email alerts (D3G event invitations, major news, happenings & offerings)
While the cost of D3G membership is a relatively minor amount for many of us, this is not the case for those in less-fortunate circumstances. Should you wish to Share D3 Love, please order a "Buy one, Sponsor one" membership and we will offer your gift subscription to a low-income colleague from less-developed parts of the world. As this scheme unfolds, we will log the social impact by mapping the number of beneficiaries and their locations. We are delighted that, thanks to the generosity of many subscribers, several forward-paid memberships are now available – if you know of or consider yourself a deserving beneficiary of this gift, please contact the Secretary.
Please use the eShop below (accepts Visa, Mastercard, Amex, PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay).
If using a credit card, make sure you enter the billing details for that card – note these usually differ from your work address in the case of a personal credit card. The subscription can be linked to another address (e.g. work office) on the next checkout page.
Soon after completing the payment step, you'll receive an email requesting the following information which we will use confidentially for communicating with you and for reporting the the composition of our D3 family (the latter will be anonymous/de-identified):
- Profession/occupation – are you a health professional or "other interested party"?
- Company – do you work for a healthcare company?
- Research experience – are you a published researcher, even if years ago?
- Do YOU have a D3? – prevalence of D3s across our membership will be an eye-catching statistic in social-impact reports.
- Membership publicity – approval for listing at International Friends or D3G Down Under (optional)
For a standard $50 Annual Subscription, simply press the orange Add to cart button below. You can pay ahead for two or three years if you wish to save time and lock in today's low price – just change from 1 to 2 or 3 accordingly.
To sponsor a Pay It Forward subscription (i.e. your $50 plus a $50 gift), select $100 Buy one - Sponsor one by pressing the white $50 Annual Subscription box (down arrow). Please contact us if you wish to discuss potential beneficiaries and anonymity etc.
Likewise, for Upgrade or Basic Email subscriptions, select as appropriate by pressing the white $50 annual subscription box.
Please contact the Secretary if any difficulty is encountered.
While you're on the job, why not complement your D3G membership and support D3G further by grabbing some copies of Sam's Storybook – a great educational tool for your practice, and a wonderful gift for needy children in the public sector (learn more about Sam's Story here and here, and Sam's Story Club here and here).
Likewise, how about an I Fight Chalky Teeth T-shirt and some website referral cards as available here.